Saturday, April 28, 2007

Clear skies

More journal pages

South Africans were shocked and dismayed about the Virginia shootings.

Ben the cross bull terrior. He may look sort of fierce but he is so laid back that if he were human he'd be a dope smoking rastafarian lying on the beach in Jamaica saying, "What do you mean 2007? What happened to 1986?"

The view of the Johannesburg skyline from my front veranda. The Hillbrow Tower is one of the defining features of our city. It's my favourite architectural structure because it symbolises home and country yadda yadda yadda - you know what I mean. I never get tired of this view. Put simply, looking out across it at the city makes me happy, and I love how it changes with the light as the day goes on into night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love love your journal pages, and your atc's, and journal pages...I want to give your puppy some lovin's as he is just so darn cute.
Patty

bronwyn said...

Thanks for the encouragement, I'm glad you liked the art...and of course the big old puppy, he is a really gentle soul.