Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday

Being Sunday, I braved the early morning cold to take this little monster to his dog training class. As usual he was the worst behaved dog in the class. This could have something to do with the fact that his owner does not practice during the week as much as she should. In my defence however, if Bandit were human he would probably be diagnosed with ADD.



As far as journaling goes, still playing around with fabric and texture. You will probably note that the orange fabric has made yet another appearance in the tag on the top page.

2 comments:

Kae-Lyne said...

It's truly the strangest thing, sitting in the UK and reading your SA blog knowing that you're writing from the same country as where my roots lie. I only discovered this over here. Rather silly I should say.

Kae-Lyne said...

Oh, nice blog btw.