Monday, June 25, 2007

Around my house


The wooden bookcase is one of my favourite peices of furniture. It was in my house while I was growing up and given to me by my step-mom a few years ago. It was used a bookcase in my childhood home and kept in the lounge. I have it in my dining room, and it's used as a combination display case/crockery storage space. I want to get around to reorganising it and tidying up the display on the top. The dining room tables and chairs were from my grandmother, I love the old fashioned chairs.

This is a peak into my clothes cupboard, the shelves are shared with my husband although we do have separate hanging cupboards. We always start off with our own shelves, then it kind of deteriorates into our own piles, and then all the piles become both our stuff mixed together....until the next big clean out. Hmmm...not many bright colours. We both like our blues, greens and shades of olive and Khaki.

No comments: