Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Nice things

I so covet these pyjamas. Cottage Chic has a whole huge range of different styles of pj's for summer and winter made with vintage and antique fabric designs. It's a good thing I can't afford to buy a pair, I had difficulty deciding which pyjama's to put on my blog, so having to make a choice in real life would throw me into an absolute tizz.

I love this combination of green, pink and red against white. I'm really feeling like I need to paint my house white from top to bottom. Hmmm...maybe just one room, in time. The top two images are from Fred's World and the bottom ones from Yvestown, two blogs I'm realy enjoying at the moment.
I also love these wallets from Beautiful Decay and I want them all. Ok - well maybe I could lose the hamburger and fries one.

No comments: