Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thrifting

I've been able to do a bit of thrifting over the past few days. This is one little collection. Vintage embroidered tea towel, vintage linen serviette, beautifull embroidered tablecloth with needle lace edging just a bit bigger than a continental sized pillow, candy pink soft string type wool, kitch 70's animal teaspoons from the Kruger National Park. I'm thinking of turning the table cloth into a continental pillowcase for my spare room, and the teaspoons will be great for altered book covers or collaging or something like that. I'm really loving vintage embroidery at the moment, I can't get enough of it. I'll post more over the next few days.


Below are my latest journal pages, enjoying printing with corrugated cardboard, bottle caps etc and pink , purple, and blue combinations.


No comments: