Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tank You

I found these vases on the Elle Interior Sweden site. They're called Tank You vases and can be found here.


Christopher de Beer said...

flip those tanks are so cool

Christopher de Beer said...

Sorry to say I've tagged you... 7 things are required, and the tag passed on to 7 people. Feel free to ignore it, some people get quite annoyed.

Bhavna said...

These should be on the desks of military/army chiefs of all countries ;-)...maybe they will get the message!