I'm back, my apologies for going M.I.A. without any notice, I kind of got caught up in the whole holiday season thing, and I have no idea where the time has gone. I could have sworn only yesterday was the day before Christmas! Well, here's some style to start off the New Year.
A classic style icon
Some delectable, delicious shoes
And, some hot, hot pink
I've been tagged by the lovely Kat from Anything Goes, so here goes (Ok that was corny I know:) ) Oh, it's to share 7 "seven random and/or weird things" about myself.
1.For some unknow reason I'm suddenly developing a compulsive interest in fashion, something I've never taken much interest in before, other than to make sure that I'm in the right decade.
2. I absolutely love big rings, and other baubles and bobbles, but I mostly wear rings.
3. I never wear a watch
4. I can't walk in high heels which really pisses me off.
5. I hate mobile phones with a passion, especially my own one, it's a real pain because people expect you to be on 24 hour standby. In the days before mobiles, people accepted that you were out or unavailable when you didn't answer your phone.
6. I love reading and feel lost without a book.
7. I tend to be somewhat absent minded about horrible, terrifying things like filling out tax forms, reading bank statements and other official documents that are a sad necessity of life.
I hereby tag:
An Indian Summer
A Girl & Her Journal
If you've already done it, or not up to it, please ignore!