Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bright house








Some bright cheerful colour, the combination of different patterns, lots of retro, a little dash of kitsch, and a clean white backdrop, not to mention plastic toys and a kewpie doll. I guess by now you know that is my idea of decor love. These photo's are of the home of Miss Kittycat on Flickr.

And...one of the blogs I love to visit is Denise at Mormar, so I felt honoured that she wanted to do an interview with me, so if you'd like to find out a bit more about me and Smoke & Ochre, I hope you'll go here to read more.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so much fun! smile!

AshleyL. said...

great post! i love her flickr account!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun house. No one could ever feel sad there.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful stuff. Irresistible.

Anonymous said...

All these rooms are so bright and fun to look at. Love them all! Makes me want to add some more color to my own. -Julia :-)

Bhavna Bhatnagar said...

:-) such a happy home!