Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just another Sunday

Firstly, I just wanted to say a huge, big thank you to everyone who responded so amazingly to my previous post and commented on the Listen to My Voice blog. You guys are absolutely awesome!!! I know the kids will be so excited to read their comments.


Here are a couple of recent journal pages, if you like you can click on the pics for a bigger image.








And......a disgruntled somebody getting a bath. When Bandit goes walking in the park he insists on finding the smelliest, most disgustingly noxious piece of decomposing dead matter, like an expired duck, and then furiously rolling up and down and all around in it, until his whole body honks to high heaven of what he thinks is the most delectable perfume. Unfortunately his human companions don't feel the same way.....so, much to his disgust, he has to suffer through the indignity of being bathed.

Spring has arrived in Joburg with a happy vengance, and there is no-one happier about that than me!

3 comments:

Linda Sue said...

SO INSPIRING! Can't wait to get out from under my mountain of wool and start "pages"! None will be as fine as yours,mind you. Bronwyn, you are a goddess!sfbfq

Unknown said...

oh my word they keep getting better!

Muriel said...

Hi Bronwyn beautiful post as always.
I have an award for you on my blog