Monday, September 24, 2007

Post with no picture

This is my first post without a picture. I'm leaving South Africa today for a two week holiday in Australia to visit my brother and his family in Sydney, we'll also be going to the Gold Coast for 5 days. I'm very excited, I'll get get to meet my almost three old niece and my almost 1 year old nephew for the first time. Being the super procastinator that I am, I still have gifts to wrap, and a suitcase to pack!!!!! I'm trying my best not to panic :) I'll carry on blogging while I'm there, maybe not every day, and I'll be looking out for interesting decor relared stuff in the land down under.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holiday in Australia, have a great start on the new week! :)

Cia

mormar said...

Have a great time, how fun to go to Australia.

I love all the pictures below, I have a ton of old doors, and i have one hanging up as a rom divider and i made one into a shelf that sits on the floor for the tv and stereo, I love how they hung up the one on the wall.

Anonymous said...

I envy you. Take LOTS of pics!