Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Back home



After quite a gruelling, bumpy 13 hour flight I'm finally back home, jetlagged with my body time clock completely out of whack. I had planned to keep blogging, but my schedule just didn't allow me to. The pic above is of my 2 and a half year old niece who I met for the first time along with my 9 month old nephew. The pic was taken of one the activities in a kids play park in Mooloolaba, a popular seaside holiday town along the Gold Coast close to Brisbane in Queensland. I spent most of my time in Sydney. Seeing that this was my third trip to Sydney in the past five years my time was all spent visiting with family and most of my pics are of the kids. It was the most incredible, special time, I travelled with my dad, my brother I hadn't seen since his wedding four years ago, so it was just an amazing time to re-establish bonds and renew our family relationships, and spend quality time with my dad. My step-mom didn't come with us, and her presence was much missed, so it was great to see her again when I got back home - and of course to be back with my husband.


I'll share some more photo's and Australian decor finds in my next posts.

No comments: